Thursday, 24 June 2004
The Graham Norton Effect, BBC3
The much-loved camp comic brings cheer to America
What to say if you disliked it
Seen it all before, honey
What was good about it?
• The shocking jokes eg New York is so hot it's like being in a sauna except there's no 86-year-old man masturbating in front of you
• The even more shocking jokes eg People have accused Mel Gibson of being an anti-Semite and a homophobe but I don't think he is because I fucked him and afterwards we watched Yentl.
• The hunks who escorted Sandra Bernhardt on had lovely pecs
• The pussy snorkel that glows in the dark
• The man with the teeth cleaning fetish
• The Little Britain sketches that replaced the ad breaks
• The Match The Couple game that ended with the bisexual threesome bombshell
What was bad about it?
• Sarah "chlorine douche" Bernhardt
• Marlon Wayans
• Graham still can't disguise it when he's reading the autocue
• The shock confessions were too tame (cat biting penis, farting on a plane, being caught having sex)
• The hunks who escorted Sandra Bernhardt on had horrible hair
• The manties (panties for men)
• The stunt involving a lifelike sex doll placed in a Manhattan bar rigged with speakers and a mic
Line of Duty: Episode 2 poses more questions.
Just excuse me I'm still picking up my jaw from the floor after last week's utterly gripping opener. Jed Mercurio is a master. I don...
Peter Kay & Sian Gibson chat Car Share
They've made us wait a while, but Tuesday sees the welcome return of one of the best comedies on British television. Peter Kay's Car...
Win Inside No.9 - Series 3 on DVD
We've got two copies of the third series of Inside No.9 to giveaway. Answer the question below for your chance to win. Good Luck! ...
Line of Duty: We're halfway through and the plot thickens.
There are two sides to Line of Duty which have been showcased perfectly during the first half of the drama's current run. On one han...
Line of Duty: Episode 4 leaves us with more questions.
I often believe that the measure of a good TV drama is how much you think about the events of an episode after the credits have rolled. A lo...
In the Flesh: Why we should be shouting about this more
Amid the tremendous bevy of high quality programmes delivered over the past few months – Prey , Happy Valley , From There to Here ...
Line of Duty Episode Five: Expectations are Diverted once again in the Penultimate Instalment
In my review of the opening instalment of this series of Line of Duty I praised Jed Mercurio for diverting the audience's expectat...
Broadchurch: The final anticlimax
I've had a night to process that final episode of Broadchurch. I slept quite well, woke up feeling quite perky as the sun poked it'...