Thursday, 24 June 2004
The Graham Norton Effect, BBC3
The much-loved camp comic brings cheer to America
What to say if you disliked it
Seen it all before, honey
What was good about it?
• The shocking jokes eg New York is so hot it's like being in a sauna except there's no 86-year-old man masturbating in front of you
• The even more shocking jokes eg People have accused Mel Gibson of being an anti-Semite and a homophobe but I don't think he is because I fucked him and afterwards we watched Yentl.
• The hunks who escorted Sandra Bernhardt on had lovely pecs
• The pussy snorkel that glows in the dark
• The man with the teeth cleaning fetish
• The Little Britain sketches that replaced the ad breaks
• The Match The Couple game that ended with the bisexual threesome bombshell
What was bad about it?
• Sarah "chlorine douche" Bernhardt
• Marlon Wayans
• Graham still can't disguise it when he's reading the autocue
• The shock confessions were too tame (cat biting penis, farting on a plane, being caught having sex)
• The hunks who escorted Sandra Bernhardt on had horrible hair
• The manties (panties for men)
• The stunt involving a lifelike sex doll placed in a Manhattan bar rigged with speakers and a mic
A love letter to Inside No.9
When was the last time you were disappointed by an episode of a show you love? Watched something and thought “wow, that was bad” before thin...
Win Inside No.9 - Series 3 on DVD
We've got two copies of the third series of Inside No.9 to giveaway. Answer the question below for your chance to win. Good Luck! ...
In the Flesh: Why we should be shouting about this more
Amid the tremendous bevy of high quality programmes delivered over the past few months – Prey , Happy Valley , From There to Here ...
The Replacement: The wheels fall off
The Replacement came out of nowhere. It got very little promotion by the BBC and even this self confessed telly obsessive knew virtually no...
Broadchurch: The Final Chapter
At a recent screening for ITV Broadchurch writer Chris Chibnall assured journalists that he had always envisioned his crime drama to be a t...
The Replacement: Tense and gripping drama
There’s nothing comfortable about watching The Replacement . It seems like a taboo conversation to discuss the impact that having a bab...
Chat with the stars of 'This Country'
Popping up to little promotion, we stumbled across BBC Three's comedy This Country almost by accident. The six-part comedy is writ...
What to Expect from The Lady Vanishes
Sunday night has long been the home of period drama on BBC One with recent examples being Upstairs Downstairs and Call the Midwife. Thi...