Did we like it?
We stopped watching after 45 minutes it was so bad.
What was good about it?
• Jonathan Ross, David Micthell, Rob Brydon and Denise Van Outen.
• Rob Brydon’s Ronnie Corbett impression.
• Jon Snow’s cryptic clues to the year’s big pop hits
What was bad about it?
• Sharon Osbourne ruined the whole affair by being studpidly grand, being thick, being a show off, being there.
• Host Jimmy Carr’s unremarkable jokes and aimless banter
• Gordon Ramsay’s not a funny guy
• The format in which the teams had to write down their answers made it tedious
• Jimmy Carr telling Jordan and Peter Andre that they couldn’t look more glamourous. Idiot. They couldn’t have looked more chavvy, fake-tanned or appalling.