Did we like it?
Though in good jest, the entire episode was awkward to watch considering that you’re so used to the actors playing their characters. We were left feeling indifferent about all what was happening…
What was good about it?
• Rupert Hill was in it to show that Corrie has at least one good looking male.
• Susie Blake made a good Fairy Godmother.
• Malcolm Hebden and David Nielson having a blast playing the Ugly Sisters.
What was bad about it?
• The ex goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel’s cameo.
• John Savident imitating the Godfather.
• The lack of black comedy. Surely that’s a main ingredient in a panto?