Access to and use of this website (‘thecustardtv.com’) is subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or visit custardtv.com.
The Custard TV may change these terms at any time by posting changes online, with or without notice. Your continued use of thecustardtv.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended terms.
Use of the Custard TV website
You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, or make readily available to the public or otherwise use thecustardtv.com content in any way without written permission from the website staff, This agreement also means that you understand you are not permitted to change, modify or create or plagiarise work from any post on the site unless it is for your own personal use.
You agree to use www.thecustardtv.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not breach the rights of, impede or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site. Abusive or obscene language or causing distress or disruption to any person is strictly prohibited.
Our name, logo and images third parties and their products/services/programmes are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks and may not be used without permission of the relevant owners.
Custard TV User Account Rules
1) One account per user
2) Offensive or profane username/Nickname will not be permitted.
3) The email address you use to log in to the site must be your own.
4) Accounts set up for the primary reason to get a search engine ranking (SEO) boost from our posted content is strictly forbidden.
5) Over 18’s are the only age group permitted to sign up for an account.
6) Banned users are not permitted to rejoin the site unless they contact the editor or co-editor directly.
7) If a user deletes their account, their comments will remain live on the site.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.