1. Camille Coduri and Noel Clarke ganging up on David Tennant to send the Doctor packing after he had become the strongest link for the first time in the game.
2. Anne: “What is the capital of Denmark?” David Tennant: “Bruges?”
3. Anne: “Rotary, hand and hover are types of which gardening implement?” Camille: “Spade?”
4. John Barrowman’s incessantly exaggerated masculine poses.
5. Camille’s increasingly thinning excuses for explaining why she voted for someone. After her vote eliminated John Barrowman, she claimed: “I thought he’d be safe anyway.” This despite him being the only person to get a question wrong in the entire round.
6. Black actor Noel’s audacity for becoming the first person to crack a “chocolate” joke on the BBC for about 30 years.
7. Anne: “Tracy-Ann [Oberman], in the Gregorian calendar in which century is the year 2345?” Tracy-Ann: “Pass.”
8. Noel and David’s flirting with Anne. “Was it your idea to be sexy on the show?” she swooned to David.
9. K-9 being eliminated first after a unanimous vote despite nobody getting a question wrong. “He is the only one I don’t have to look in the eye,” quipped David.
10. One downbeat note was that we never got to find out who David Tennant’s real-life landlady was and why Anne was asking a question about her as the time ran out.