Did we like it?
It was terrible especially as the “six famous faces” probably aren’t even famous in their local pub
What was good about it?
• Even the dead loss celebrities looked good compared with the chavvy holidaymakers in Malia, Crete
• Former Hear’Say singer Noel Sullivan is quite a sweetie and hasn’t lost all his looks yet.
• Rowland Rivron at least tried to deliver some amusing insights to the camera. For example, err, well, they weren’t amusing enough for us to remember them.
• Andy Goldstein’s sardonic presentation was okay.
What was bad about it?
• It was so incredibly boring that the producers even had to include a five-minute segment on ironing.
• Head rep Julie Moss tried to be Mrs No Nonsense but she was unconvincing in the role. Not a patch on the much-remembered Maz from Club Reps.
• It was tough call to decide who was more loathsome – Dumb DJ Brandon Block, dummer socialite Emma Jones or pointless actress Samantha Rowley. “Eccentric” TV chef Nancy Lam was annoying but nowhere near as horrible as that trio.
• Screeching bimbo Lucy Rusedski adding nothing as co-presenter